Established in the year 1999, we, "Pristine Engineering Service", are one of the eminent organizations engaged in manufacturing, wholesaling and exporting Automation and Electrical Products. Our organization also holds proficiency in provide on-site repair and service for EHV Transformer & OLTC. With an aim to cater the clients in best possible manner, we are engaged in helping the end user select highly efficient set of HV/MV equipment techno-commercially.
Optimizing on the research activities, we have been able to fully service all kinds of transformers for voltages upto 220 KV. Since our inception, we have successfully undertaking repairing jobs for transformers ranging upto 50 MVA, 220 KV. Our widespread clientele is the testimony of our excellent on-site repair and overhauling. Empowered by a dexterous team of expert professionals and a robust infrastructure, we have been able to bring forth a range of products that is sought after in the industry. We have strategic tie-ups and authorization with various national and international organizations for providing services as well as procuring certain products. Our business associates include name like Crompton Greaves Ltd., Schneider Electric Co. (I) Ltd., 3M Electro & Comm. India Pvt. Ltd. and RITTER Starkstromtechnik GmbH & Co., to name a few. Moreover, our client-oriented approach coupled with quality-consciousness has helped us develop strong and long-lasting relations with renowned names like Crompton Greaves, Dicitex Group, Hiranandani Group and Hindustan Petroleum, to name a few.
About Heat Shrink Cable Termination Kits
3M Heat Shrink MV Termination Kit offers reliability and flexibility to meet the demands of cable network operators. The terminations are available for 11, 22 & 33 kV. The components of the kit are designed for conditions where the terminations are exposed to rainfall, outdoor sunlight, extremes of weather and heavily polluted areas. The specially engineered kits also take care of the typical partial and surface corona discharge for all power cables under challenging service conditions.
All the heat shrinkable components are supplied in an expanded state and would shrink effectively on application of heat.
- Anti-tracking/Lug Sealing Tubes to meet the outdoor conditions & performance requirements of medium voltage power cable end terminations. The material resists to splitting and has excellent arc resistance. These tubes are flexible, conforms to shapes/core bends, halogen free, self-extinguishing and suitable for both outdoor and indoor applications.
- Stress Control Tubes to provide electrical stress grading and relief on screen interruptions, which avoids localised stress accumulation leading to failures. 3M SCT tubes are made from specially formulated Polyolefin and provide good balance between electrical and mechanical properties.
- Lug Sealing Tubes to protect the interface between the termination lug and the cable core covered with the non-tracking MV tube.
- Lugs to provide high-performance connections.
- Cleaning Solvent Pouches to clean the XLPE insulation surface.
- Worm Clips to ensure good electrical connection.
- Tinned Copper Braid to protect conductive wiring from interference and handling large current and low voltage.
- Stress Control Mastic to be applied on the connector and semi-conducting screen to fill all the gaps and uneven surfaces.
- Sealing Mastic, conformable and durable mastic with excellent moisture and environmental seal used for sealing medium voltage cables and accessories and covering sharp edges.
- PVC Insulation Tape, thermally compatible to insulate electrical wires and other materials that conduct electricity. Use as markings on the joint construction.
- Ferrules to protect against damage, splitting or wear.
- Black Sealing Mastic, conformable and durable mastic with excellent moisture and environmental seal used for sealing medium voltage cables and accessories and covering sharp edges.
- Tartan tape – GU Vinyl Tape to provide primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable terminations with pressure-sensitive rubber-based adhesive.
- Stress Grading Mastic, a water-resistant adhesive applied on connectors and cable components, used in MV joints to provide stress relief of the electric field.
- Quick Cable Preparation
- Suitable for all types of conductors and connection shapes
- Environmental sealing by specially developed sealants
- Effective and reliable stress control
- Compact dimensions
- Immediate energisation possible